Children Learn by Playing
Playing is your child’s work. We do not push or pressure children to perform the more academic skills. Rather, we supply the environment and professional guidance, so when children are ready, they have the resources to grow to their greatest potential.
Development Appropriate Practice
In this high quality program, you will see:
- Frequent, positive, warm interactions among teachers and children.
- Planned learning activities appropriate to children’s age and development
including: block building, creative arts, story-time, dramatic play, computers,
foreign language, music and movement instruction, active outdoor play, and
excellent, certified teachers specializing in early childhood education.
- Many varied age-appropriate materials.
- Hands-on learning centers including: math, science, and language arts.
- A healthy and safe environment.
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Regular communication with parents – who are welcome visitors at all times!
- Effective and responsive administration.
- On-going, systematic evaluation including parent surveys and formal conferences.